Saint Catherine of Siena
- She was the youngest child in a large family. At the age of 6 she had a vision in
which Jesus appeared and blessed her. Her parents wanted her to marry, but she became a
- She was a mystic and received the stigmata. She had vision in which she was in a
mystical marriage with Christ, and the Infant Christ presented her with a wedding ring.
- She acted as a Counsellor to Pope Gregory XI and Pope Urban VI.
- She received many visions and enjoyed conversations with the Heavenly Father.
- The Dialogue of the Seraphic Virgin St. Catherine of Siena
A Treatise of Divine Providence , a Treatise of
Discretion, a Treatise of Prayer and a Treatise of Obedience
Work of God Apostolate
Saint Catherine of